March 12, 2012 03:36 by Jane
We are continually being told by our Customers who compare that DaVinci flavours are the best!!
Interestingly enough, these comments have taken us down the path to find out why?
DaVinci Gourmet syrups were specifically designed for the coffee industry and are perfect for hot or cold drinks.
- Intense Flavour - DaVinci flavours have a more intense flavour to sugar ratio than other products with less flavouring. This means you can use less syrup to get the same intensity of flavour than other brands which use more sugar.
- High quality sweetener - delivers a clean taste, leaves room for the taste of the beverage, and a pure flavour of syrup.
- Tastes great with your coffee - your customers will enjoy flavour that doesn't overwhelm or change the taste of the coffee.
- Low Citric Acid - this is a cheap flavour booster. Low citric acid means the syrup does not curdle milk and isn't used to initially 'boost' flavour, then burn away in the drink. DaVinci syrups produce a smooth, consistent drink that maintains the intensity of the flavour in hot liquid and doesn't change the look of the drink.
- Multiple Uses - hot drinks, cold drinks, cocktails, baking and more....they have a full range of recipes.
All this said, you should assess the following;
Are you producing the best possible flavoured drinks?
What is your actual 'cost per serve'?
The first question is something you need to answer, however the second is something we can help you with, we are delivering DaVinci Gourmet syrups nationally at our best possible delivered price, in most states we are under $11 / bottle delivered, minimum order is 12 mixed flavours to a carton and we stock 25 flavours.
So, if you buy a bottle of 750ml caramel syrup for say $10.50, 15ml per serve (you may use less) making it 50 serves per bottle @ 21c per serve. Do yourself a favour have a good look at your syrups and make sure your getting the most out of them.