May 6, 2013 06:05 by Jane
We have a sample offering to introduce, thanks to Leonie from Apthorpe Farm ....
Great opportunity to try these amazing Relishes before buying bulk, they work well on Sandwiches, Burgers and much more .... why not use them in your Cafe and Retail the jars for your customers to purchase. The jars are perfect for gifts and hampers.
Also, here is a list of other suppliers that offer Sample or Starter Packs;
- Villanova Coffee - Adrian is a Melbourne Coffee Roaster keen for you to try his flavours..
- Mama Kaz Breads - freshly baked to order in Sydney, you won't buy this product fresher..
- Aussie Health Snax - delicious healthy grab and go product..Gluten Free, Low GI, Vegan and Fructose Friendly bars...
- Springhill Farm - looking for a mix of grab and go products, they offer Biscuits, Slices and Rocky Road..all Gluten Free..
- DaVinci Gourmet Syrups - never tried their range, choose any flavour from the 3 bottle carton..
Vintage Teas have 10% OFF for all new customers, limited time offer....click here for all the details
Have a great day and as always please let us know if you have any questions.
Login or Register @ Good Food Warehouse Today!!
May 22, 2012 08:24 by Jane
We had the pleasure in visiting the Hampton Festival on the weekend, what a great event. Very well supported by the local community, it was their 10th annual festival, loads of great food & wine with fabulous entertainment. One of our cottage industry suppliers, Apthorpe Farm had a very busy stall, nothing like listening to the crowd around you all talk about how delicious a product is, Apthorpe Farms relishes got an absolute rap. Well done Leonie, you now have more relish fans!! Leonies relish is 'relish with a twist', it's not what it seems, apart from the amazing colours, the taste is mind blowing, some sweet with a hint of chilli at the end and you're driven to eat more!
Well done Hampton, see you next year!!