April 3, 2013 04:58 by Jane
Two great offerings from Aussie Health Snacks;
- Sample Carton - try a range of their products before buying bulk
- Starter Pack - two product varieties, this is a great option for small businesses or if you have limited shelf space
What's hot with other suppliers?
- Vintage Teas - new flavours are now available, have a quick look in Tea Bulk Retail category, 4 Starter Packs on-line soon..
- Springhill Farm - quantity discounts now available on multi-carton buys, new bread mixes are now listed - seed & fruit varieties.
New Suppliers coming soon....Villanova Coffee, wanting to try a new blend, Villanova is a Melbourne based roaster, they also offer amazing service to help you on your way, more on them very soon - Beans are listed, doing Ground as we speak.
We are encouraging suppliers to list sample or starter packs to help you with your purchase decision, don't forget to use help.goodfoodwarehouse.com.au if you have any questions or alternatively chat live online.
Have a great afternoon.
February 7, 2013 05:32 by Jane
DaVinci Gourmet Sauces....their carton size has changed to 3 x 2ltr bottles, I know this will work well for some of our smaller customers. Don't forget DaVinci Gourmet have 32 syrup flavours on offer. Frappease base is an amazing price, well worth a look - 8 x 1.5kg bags to a carton.
Did you know frappease base can be used in a Slushie Machine? Nice way to serve Iced Coffee and Iced Chocolate.
DaVinci Gourmet have recently changed some of the smoothie bottle sizes, we should have pumps available for these next week.
Enjoy the rest of your week.
*** DON'T FORGET TO KEEP AN EYE ON THE DEALS ***
November 19, 2012 07:46 by Jane
We've recently had a number of you request to try a range of our supplier beverage products.
So we've talked to the suppliers and come up with a Cafe Beverage Solution carton, the offering is a little bit of everything and you can choose your flavours.
The Carton consists of the following;
- 1 x 2ltr DaVinci Gourmet Sauce
- 1 x 2ltr DaVinci Gourmet Smoothie
- 4 x 750ml DaVinci Gourmet Syrups (excluding Sugar Free)
- 2 x 400g/440g Arkadia Powders
- 1 x 250g Bondi Chai Club Cinnamon powder
- 2 x 30 foil Boxes of Vintage Tea - 3 flavours to choose from
We'll also throw in samples of Natvia, Bee2 Honey straws, Bondi Chai Vanilla Honey 14g sticks and more...
This is a great opportunity to update your offering or why not try something new with your customers?
Heads Up on Christmas Closure dates - at this stage its looking like last despatch day of the year is Thursday 13th December, this will ensure all orders arrive in the week before Christmas. Re-opening from the 9th January, however please be aware some suppliers are not opening until the 14th January.
Please ensure you order up on stock. Good Food Warehouse is open the entire time so you can place orders as usual, however our Support office will be closed between these dates, emails will be received by 'me' and I'll help you out if it's urgent.
We'll be back soon, have a lovely afternoon, it's hot on the coast today!
July 11, 2012 06:02 by Jane
Why sell Slushies?
* Syrup approx $105 per bottle based on 10,000 mils per bottle e.g. 250ml cups at $3 / cup
* Visual product that attracts a lot of attention
* Large number of flavours to choose from & change regularly
* Great item to use in promotions (in-store product upselling)
* Offers great additional revenue stream
Uptown Entertainment offer a variety of Slushie Machines - if you are interested in renting/purchasing a machine for your store Peter Gowers would love to chat to you - 1300 884 228
Uptown Entertainment offer both Syrup & 99% Fruit Juice slushies - the 99% juice school approved.
Well worth a look if you'd like to add another offering to your business - all kids love slushies...
MORE NEWS ON DaVinci Gourmet - New Syrups - Peach, Lime, Black Cherry, Passionfruit and Banana - all on-line, now over 30 syrup varieties available click here
MORE NEWS on our website - a very big thank you for all the feedback, we are currently updating our website with 4 new search options - by Category, by Functional Attribute, by Supplier and by Keyword.
Have a great week.
June 21, 2012 07:39 by Jane
Thanks everyone for the feedback, as requested here are the new DaVinci Gourmet Syrup flavours on-line now..
- English Toffee
- Black Cherry
A couple of Barista ideas from DaVinci;
Black Forest Mocha
Instructions - To make an 8oz beverage you firstly need to extract your espresso into a cup. Add the DaVinci Gourmet Sauce and the DaVinci Gourmet Syrup. Stir to combine and top with steamed milk. Decorate with DaVinci Gourmet Chocolate Sauce and serve.
Ingredients - Fresh Espresso - Hot 1 Shot - 30ml, Chocolate Sauce 1 Pump - 30ml, Cherry Syrup 1 Pump - 7.5ml, Milk 180ml - Steamed
Banana Chocolate Truffle
Instructions - To make an 8oz beverage you firstly need to pour the DaVinci Gourmet Sauce into a cup and add the DaVinci Gourmet Syrup. Stir to combine and top with steamed milk. Decorate with DaVinci Gourmet Chocolate Sauce and serve.
Ingredients - Chocolate Sauce 1 Pump - 30ml, Banana Classic Syrup 1 Pump - 7.5ml, Milk 180ml - Steamed
DaVinci Gourmet have a large range of recipes on-line - click here - why not offer your customers a drink of the week!!
DaVinci Catalogue can now be found on facebook, well worth a look ....
June 18, 2012 06:54 by Jane
DaVinci Gourmet Syrups - 6 bottle carton buy on-line now!!
New carton choices are as follows;
- 6 bottle buy
- 12 bottle buy - 12% discount (2 cartons)
- 18 + bottle buy - 15% discount (3+ cartons)
All cartons can be mixed flavours, pumps also available for syrups and sauces.
Also, anyone interested in the following flavours - Please drop us an email.
- Black Cherry
- Cookie Dough
- English Toffee
March 12, 2012 03:36 by Jane
We are continually being told by our Customers who compare that DaVinci flavours are the best!!
Interestingly enough, these comments have taken us down the path to find out why?
DaVinci Gourmet syrups were specifically designed for the coffee industry and are perfect for hot or cold drinks.
- Intense Flavour - DaVinci flavours have a more intense flavour to sugar ratio than other products with less flavouring. This means you can use less syrup to get the same intensity of flavour than other brands which use more sugar.
- High quality sweetener - delivers a clean taste, leaves room for the taste of the beverage, and a pure flavour of syrup.
- Tastes great with your coffee - your customers will enjoy flavour that doesn't overwhelm or change the taste of the coffee.
- Low Citric Acid - this is a cheap flavour booster. Low citric acid means the syrup does not curdle milk and isn't used to initially 'boost' flavour, then burn away in the drink. DaVinci syrups produce a smooth, consistent drink that maintains the intensity of the flavour in hot liquid and doesn't change the look of the drink.
- Multiple Uses - hot drinks, cold drinks, cocktails, baking and more....they have a full range of recipes.
All this said, you should assess the following;
Are you producing the best possible flavoured drinks?
What is your actual 'cost per serve'?
The first question is something you need to answer, however the second is something we can help you with, we are delivering DaVinci Gourmet syrups nationally at our best possible delivered price, in most states we are under $11 / bottle delivered, minimum order is 12 mixed flavours to a carton and we stock 25 flavours.
So, if you buy a bottle of 750ml caramel syrup for say $10.50, 15ml per serve (you may use less) making it 50 serves per bottle @ 21c per serve. Do yourself a favour have a good look at your syrups and make sure your getting the most out of them.